- Search „BLACKPINK Title Song“ on Apple Music and play it.
- Click 3 dots on the song (right side)
- Click “Add to a playlist”
- Click “New Playlist”
- Click “Done” (and now you have a playlist with 1 song)
- To add more songs: Search for them > press 3 dots > add to a playlist > choose a playlist that you had created > press on it > and the song will be added there.
- We advise you to create long playlists full of BLACKPINK music up to 24 hours. Stream the song/s inside the made playlist (TIP: if you make a playlist long enough, you can leave it overnight).
- When a new music is released we suggest using gaps of 1 song before putting the same song again.
- Single release example: “New Title Track” > KTL > New TT > D4 >New TT > AIIYL > New TT…
- Album release example: Album song: (All album songs in order)+(few older Title tracks)+(All album songs in order)+(few older Title Tracks)...
- Offline streams count only when your mobile data is on.
- Share song on all your social media
STREAMING RULE NOTES:
IF YOU DIDN'T DOWNLOAD THE SONGS
- DON'T download the songs or your streams would not count. If you have already downloaded (see an arrow next to the song), please delete them, press 3 dots > press remove > press remove download and you are set to go.
- DON'T use VPN as it Blocks your IP address.
- DON'T mute while streaming. Use earphones if you have to.
- DON'T use loop function to loop songs, instead use just 1 long playlist.
1 Search „BLACKPINK Title Song“ on Apple Music and play it.
2 Play the song/s. You should see a (3 dots) sign on the right side.
3 Click the „Library“ icon at the bottom to create a playlist >select playlist and add the song
4 Type in „BLACKPINK + title song“.
5 Make a playlist with 1 other song in between. A (3 dot with no arrows) sign must be on the right side
6 Stream the song inside the made playlist. If you make it long enough, you can leave it overnight.
7 Offline streams count only once you visit Apple Music with your mobile data on.
IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE SONGS
1 Search „BLACKPINK title song“ in your library.
2 Click the 3 dots on the top right part of the app
3 Remove the song by clicking on „Remove” > Remove download.
4 Create a playlist by clicking on the library button below.
5 Click the „add music“ button.
6 Type in „BLACKPINK + the title song“.
7 Make a playlist with 1 other song in between. A (3 dot with no arrows) sign must be on the right side.
You must delete downloaded songs, because their streams do not count.
“ Go to settings > Apple Music> Turn off „Automatic Downloads“.