To make an ID:
1. Click on the store.
2. Search for the song
3. Click on the price to buy the song.
4. Do not
download the song after buying.
5. (Optional) If you did download the song, go to your library, find the song, press the three dots next to it, and delete the song. You can redownload this for free in the future if you want to.
6. (If available) Search for the MV in the store. Buy it, do not download. If you did download, delete it.
7. After making sure you have deleted anything you just bought, log out.
8. Log in on alternate account and begin from step 1.
YOU SHOULD HAVE FOUR ACCOUNTS PER PAYMENT METHOD.
You DO NOT
need an iPhone. You can install iTunes on any PC, including Windows laptops. Apple accounts are FREE
and do not require an Apple product! Check the Apple website
to install on a PC or laptop. View the guide for creating a free Apple ID
on the device you use. The process for buying from iTunes on PC is the same as the list above.
IF YOU USED FUNDING:
The funding account you used will have asked you to complete some kind of proof of purchase for their records. Don't forget to complete this. An ideal proof of purchase is a screenshot of your confirmation/email receipt, showing the song title, cost, and your username.